Garden Insect Spray - Monterey®
Fast acting and odorless, Monterey® Garden Insect Spray (1 qt.) is used for the control of foliage feeding worms Caterpillers, Thrips, Leafminers and others.
- Active Ingredient: Spinosad 0.5%
- Other Ingredients: 99.5% -
- Contains 0.005 lbs. of Active ingredient per pint
- Listed for Organic Gardening
- Fast acting and odorless - Monterey insect killer is a bacterial product produced by fermentation which rapidly treats plants and does not produce odors.
- Controls many insects - The insect treatment spray controls caterpillars, leaf-miners, codling moth, tent caterpillars, gypsy moth, trips, borers, fire ants, and more.
- Variety of uses - This pest control can be used on outdoor ornamentals, lawns, vegetables, and also broadleaf weeds.
- Easy spray application - This CSI alternative product may be applied with a trigger sprayer, hand-held, backpack, or hose-end sprayers. Carefully read the label directions before use for optimal application.
- Organic gardening - The active ingredient in our bug Killer spray is a natural bacteria called Spinosad, which is the newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced. Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets.
* Product subject to availability. Price excludes VAT.