Sungro® Sunshine Mix #4 - Professional Growing Mix
This quality Sungro® Horticulture Sunshine Mix #4 is recommended where high air capacity and fast drainage are needed: during winter months, with water and salt-sensitive crops, or where frequent leaching is required. In total, it’s 3.8 cubic ft. of the compressed mix. It is recommended by SunGro® for seed starting, cuttings and is also suitable for plug culture.
Mix #4 Growing mix contains Canadian Sphagnum peat moss, perlite, major and minor nutrients, gypsum, Dolomitic limestone, and long-lasting wetting agent. SunGro® is setting the standard for generations.
It contains Dolomitic limestone to adjust media pH to 5.0-7.0 and to provide calcium and magnesium. Gypsum is added as a source of sulfur and calcium. In addition, Sunshine #4 has a highly soluble nutrient charge equivalent to about one liquid feeding with a complete fertilizer, plus trace elements at a normal rate.
- Recommended where high air capacity and fast drainage are needed
- Growing mix has highly soluble nutrient charges equivalent to about one liquid feeding with a complete fertilizer, plus trace elements at a normal rate
- Great for winter months, with water & sensitive crops, or where frequent leaching is required
- Highly recommended for cutting propagation, bedding and vegetable plants, hanging baskets, pot crops, and seed germination
- Natural & Organic
- Mixes contain Dolomitic limestone to adjust media pH to 5.0-7.0 and to provide calcium and magnesium
- For houseplants, indoor containers, vegetables, and Herbs
- Used in Floriculture and is made of Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, Perlite, Dolomite Lime, Wetting Agent, Starter Nutrient Charge (with Gypsum), RESiLIENCE
- RESiLIENCE mixes enhance root development in seedling, cutting, and finished production plants
- Shipping Weight: 83.5 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: 14.9L x 18.2W x 24.5H inches
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.