Buddha's Hand Citron
The Buddha's Hand or Fingered Citron is an odd-looking fruit somewhat resembling a human's hand in shape. Thought to be brought to China by traveling Buddhists, each fruit is unique in form growing and twisting differently. The trees have white blossom flowers with orange fragrance and the yellow orange fruit grow outwardly from its base in separate finger-like sections. The fruit develop several times a year, so a tree can have green and yellow fruit, as well as flowers, all at the same time.
- Comes in 1 gallon nursery pot.
- Grow the Buddha’s Hand Citron in a sunny spot outdoors.
- Easily grown in a pot
- Attractive, glossy-leaved shrub or small tree
- View more information here https://citrusvariety.ucr.edu/citrus/buddha.html
* Product subject to availability. Price excludes VAT.