- PESTICIDES, HERBICIDES, REPELLENTS
- PT Alpine® Foam Ant & Termite Insecticide
PT Alpine® Foam Ant & Termite Insecticide
PT Alpine® Ant and Termite FoamReady To Use Insecticide gives quick control of isolated subterranean, dry wood and Formosan termite infestations. Also gives fast control of aggressive, invasive ants, Asian lady beetles, powder post beetles, house borers boxelder bugs and more. Simple and easy to use. Just shake and point the applicator tip where foam needs to be applied. Apply in wall voids, on wood surfaces, in cracks, crevices and other similar areas. Dries clear and practically odorless.
- Active Ingredient: Dinotefuran.....0.25% Other Ingredients.....99.975%
- New Risk Reduction: All Alpine formulations contain the active ingredient dinotefuran, a new non-repellent to the pest control industry that the EPA has granted reduced-risk status for public health use.
- Comes in 20 oz. ready to use canister
- FOR USE IN & AROUND STRUCTURES & OUTDOORS: Apartments, Homes, Hotels, Food/Feed Handling Establishments (non-food/feed areas only), Restaurants, Hotels, Hospitals and Nursing Homes (Non-patient Areas), Motels, Hobby Greenhouses, Office Buildings, Schools, Transportation Equipment (Buses, Boats, Ships, Trains, Planes), Warehouses and Other Commercial and Industrial Buildings.
- KILLS: Termites (including subterranean and dry wood), Wood Destroying Insects (Powder Post Beetles, Old House Borer, Wharf Borer), Ants (Including: Argentine, foraging Carpenter, Ghost, Pharaoh, White Footed; Excluding: Fire and Harvester), Asian Lady Bugs, Boxelder Bugs, Cluster Flies, Elm Leaf Beetles
For more information on this product view the Label and Safety Data Sheet.
* Product subject to availability. Price excludes VAT.