Epsom Salts is a source of magnesium that is essential to plant development. It is required by plants to produce chlorophyll. The leaf yellowing shows the deficiency symptom. Monterey Magnesium Sulfate Epsom Salts stimulates Rose Blooms & Canes Growth. This Magnesium source helps plants produce Chlorophyll.
- Comes in a 4 lb. resealable container
- Active Ingredients: Magnesium (Mg)... 9.8% Water Soluble Magnesium, Sulfur (S)... 12.9% Derived from Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate.
- Helps plants absorb Phosphorus
- Absorbed by both the leaves and roots
DIRECTIONS, Foliar : Apply ¼ cup (4 tbsp.) per 1-2 gallons of water. This will cover 500 – 1000 sq. ft. Apply 2-4 applications throughout the growing season.
DIRECTIONS, Soil (Roses & Shrubs): Apply ¼ cup to the base of the plant early in the spring when new growth begins. A follow-up summer application may also be made.
* Product subject to availability. Price excludes VAT