MICROGREENS - Spinach, Bloomsdale
Bloomsdale Spinach Microgreens seeds will yield some highly nutritious greens that have a nice mild flavor and beautiful dark green color to their leaves. With 14 days to harvest, you'll be enjoying a nice side of non-GMO, homegrown Bloomsdale Spinach in no time!
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 5.6 g
Growing Info: 8-10 days to germinate. 14-20 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.