MICROGREENS - Radish, Early Scarlet Globe
Early Scarlet Globe Radish Microgreens seeds grow into white to pale red stems that have flavor-filled green leaves. These radish microgreens sprouts are crunchy and taste very similar to a full grown radish! Add these delicious sprouts to a salad or sandwich or use them as a garnish. Spicy flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 3 g
Growing Info: 1-2 days to germinate. 6-12 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.