MICROGREENS - Mustard, Braising Mix
The Mustard Braising Mix Microgreens seeds grow into sprouts with a blend of different mustard varieties and arugula. The stems on these mustard microgreens range from white to green and have leaves with shades of green and red. Spicy flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 2.25 g
Growing Info: 3-4 days to germinate. 8-12 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.