MICROGREENS - Lettuce, Mesclun Mix
These Mesclun Mix Lettuce Microgreens seeds are a blend of lettuce and herbs grown together. Mesclun microgreens are perfect for a baby green salad with their delicious green stems and leaves. Mild flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 2 g
Growing Info: 3-4 days to germinate. 14-16 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.