MICROGREENS - Lettuce, Gourmet Salad Blend
Grow these Gourmet Salad Microgreen Lettuce Blend seeds and enjoy the complementary flavors and textures of Oakleaf Lettuce, Ruby Lettuce, Tango Lettuce, Lolla Rossa Lettuce and Black Seeded Simpson Lettuce! The colors on these lettuce microgreens range from red to bronze and light green. Complete blend contains: 20% Black Seeded Simpson, 20% Tango, 20% Oakleaf, 20% Ruby, 20% Lolla Rossa. Mild flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 1.5 g
Growing Info: 3-4 days to germinate. 14-16 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.