MICROGREENS - Lettuce, Bistro Blend
These Bistro Blend Lettuce Microgreens seeds is a mixture of loose leaf lettuce and batavian lettuce varieties! Varieties in this blend have been selected for their sweet flavor. This lettuce blends colors range from red, bronze, dark green and bright green. High in vitamin A, B1 and C. Mild flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 1.5 g
Growing Info: 3-4 days to germinate. 14-16 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.