MICROGREENS - Leek, Large American Flag
Large American Flag Leek Microgreens seeds will grow into long, slender greens that look similar to miniature chives. This leek variety is sweeter and has a milder flavor than onion sprouts. These sprouts will be a great addition to any microgreens salad! Superb taste on burgers and soups. Will add a gourmet feel to your next meal when used as a garnish. Spicy flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 2 g
Growing Info: 3-4 days to germinate. 8-12 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.