MICROGREENS - Kohlrabi, Purple Sprouting
This Kohlrabi microgreens seeds variety grows into deep purple sprouts with green leaves and purple fringes. Purple Sprouting Kohlrabi holds a strong cabbage and broccoli-like taste. Add some flavor to your sandwiches and salads with these microgreens or use them as a fun green and purple garnish! Easy to grow indoors! Sweet flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 2 g
Growing Info: 3-4 days to germinate. 8-12 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.