MICROGREENS - Kale, Red & White Russian
Red and White Russian Kale Microgreens seeds grow into vibrant pink, purple and white stems with small dark green leaves. A slightly nutty taste, these red Russian Kale sprouts are similar to mustard but less spicy. Microgreens are high in nutrition and easy to grow from the comfort of your own home. They're also ready to harvest in no time! Nutty flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 2.5 g
Growing Info: 3-4 days to germinate. 8-12 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.