MICROGREENS - Kale, Lacinato
Lacinato Kale Microgreens are rich in antioxidants. This microgreen Kale variety contains no spice, which is great for people who are sensitive to spice and heat. Lacinato Kale sprouts have a white stem with bright green leafy tops chock-full of nutrients. Sprinkle these kale sprouts on your avocado toast! Nutty flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 2.5 g
Growing Info: 3-4 days to germinate. 8-12 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.