MICROGREENS - Dill, Bouquet
The Dill Bouquet Microgreen Seeds are a combination of slim and feathery green leaves. These microgreens seeds are easy to grow and their sprouts contain a fine-texture that look great as garnish! Dill microgreens can be added to sandwiches and salads; tangy dill flavor similar to that of carrots and cilantro. Mild flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 700 mg
Growing Info: 7-8 days to germinate. 10-14 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.