MICROGREENS - Cress, Upland
Upland Cress microgreens are a fast grower and the original standard for microgreens and sprouts! Use these cress microgreens in small amounts for adding a kick to your sandwich. The Upland Cress microgreens also do well as a garnish because of their abundant sprout leaves. Spicy flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 2.5 g
Growing Info: 3-4 days to germinate. 8-12 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.