MICROGREENS - Cilantro Coriander
These Cilantro Coriander Microgreen seeds provide plants with an intense cilantro flavor. Broad, deep green leaves and a sweet aroma and flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 3 g
Growing Info: 5-7 days to germinate. 21-28 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow microgreens seeds indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light
- Grows slowly and prefers cool temperature; water regularly
- Once you harvest microgreens, reseed for a new crop
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.