MICROGREENS - Celery, Tall Utah
These Tall Utah Celery Microgreens seeds grow into sprouts that are light green in color.
Celery microgreens taste just like celery, but have a more noticeable flavor. These celery microgreens are a great addition to any salad or sandwich due to their crunch and celery flavor. Have patience with germination and growth; celery likes to take its time!
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 570 mg
Growing Info: 14-21 days to germinate. 28-35 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.