MICROGREENS - Catgrass
You can grow out these catgrass microgreens seeds and harvest them in 14 days.
Catgrass is thought to aid in digestion. After harvesting, add your catgrass microgreens to smoothies for a nice boost! Oh and of course, cats love catgrass too. Sweet flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 3.5 g
Growing Info: 7-14 days to germinate. 14-24 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Soak seeds in cool water for 6-12 hours. Drain off soak water and rinse thoroughly.
- Rinse and Drain with cool water every 8-12 hours until your seeds have tiny roots showing.
- Plant in a tray with thoroughly moistened medium. Keep your medium moist by watering lightly as needed.
- Once grass is growing keep container in a sunny window.
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.