MICROGREENS - Cabbage, Red Acre
These Red Acre Cabbage microgreens seeds will produce red to violet stems with tasty green leaves that are ready for harvest within 5 days. These cabbage microgreens go well with other brassicas and with radish. Easy and quick to grow. Perfect for garnishing! Sweet flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 1.25 g
Growing Info: 2-3 days to germinate. 5-7 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.