MICROGREENS - Broccoli, DeCicco
DeCicco Broccoli microgreens have white stems with green leaves that have a mild taste similar to fresh cabbage. These broccoli microgreens seeds will sprout delicious little additions for any salad or sandwich that will be ready for harvesting within days! Microgreens also make the perfect little garnish because of their cute size and subtle flavoring.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 1.5 g
Growing Info: 2-3 days to germinate. 8-12 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.