MICROGREENS - Basil, Sweet
These sweet basil seeds will grow into microgreens with intense basil flavor! Basil Microgreens can be used as a substitute for any recipe containing basil. Thin white to purple stems with paddle-shaped green leaves. Easily grow these microgreen herbs indoors in a small tray or container. These seeds are ready to harvest in 8 days! Sweet flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 800 mg
Growing Info: 3-4 days to germinate. 8-12 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.