MICROGREENS - Arugula, Wild
These Wild Arugula Microgreens seeds belong to an arugula variety that grows wild in the countryside near Rome, Italy! Slower growing and more pungent in flavor than other types of Arugula, these microgreens go great in a salad. Wild Arugula microgreens sprouts have light green stems with small, deep green leaves. Spicy flavor.
- FM MICROGREEN Seeds 900 mg
Growing Info: 3-4 days to germinate. 10-14 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.