- ALL SEEDS FOR SALE
- MICROGREENS - Arugula, Roquette
MICROGREENS - Arugula, Roquette
These Roquette Arugula Microgreens have a deliciously strong flavor.
Great as garnish or in a salad. Light green stems with green leaves. Spicy flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 900 mg
Growing Info: 1-2 days to germinate. 6-8 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.