MICROGREENS - Alfalfa Sprouts
These Microgreens Alfalfa Sprouts seeds are an easy sprout to grow that have a mild, fresh flavor and satisfying crunch. Mild flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 5 g
Growing Info: 1-2 days to germinate. 4-6 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Alfalfa sprouts are best grown in a glass jar. Place seeds in jar, and cover the mouth of the jar with cheesecloth or other porous material, and secure with a rubber band.
- Fill the jar ½ full with lukewarm water and soak overnight. In the morning, drain off water. The cloth will keep the seeds in the jar.
- Rinse seeds with lukewarm water again and let drain.
- Put the container on its side in a dark location that stays about 60–70°F.
- At least twice each day, rinse with lukewarm water and drain. Continue rinse cycle until harvest.
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.