MICROGREENS - Wheatgrass
These Wheatgrass Microgreens will provide you with a natural source of Vitamins A and C.
Oh, this microgreens variety is exceptionally rich in B vitamins, too. High in protein, you can juice sprouts or blend them with a smoothie for the ultimate nutritious beverage! Sweet flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 5 g
Growing Info: 1-2 days to germinate. 6-10 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.