MICROGREENS - Rainbow Mix
This mix is a blend of Purple Vienna Kohlrabi, Bull's Blood Beet, Mizuna, Curled Cress and China Rose Radish microgreens seeds. Packed with flavor and nutrients. A mixture of different varieties to create a unique flavor and color combination of pink, green, and white. Tasty and a lovely garnish; add color to your salads and sandwiches! Spicy flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 5 g
Growing Info: 2-3 days to germinate. 7-10 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.