MICROGREENS - Old Mexico Mix
These Old Mexico Mix Microgreens seeds are a flavorful, spicy blend of cilantro, red beet, cabbage, radish and pepper cress. Ready for harvesting in just 6 days, these microgreens seeds are easy and fast growing! Help your seeds germinate with our heat mats and grow lights. Easily harvest your sprouts for cooking or garnishing using a scissor or knife. Spicy flavor.
- FM NON-GMO MICROGREEN Seeds 5 g
Growing Info: 2-7 days to germinate. 6-28 days to mature to a Microgreen.
- Sow indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light; water regularly
Health Benefits: Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious. Microgreens are a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.