Crawling Insect Killer (Diatomaceous Earth)
Bonide® Diatomaceous Earth Crawling Insect Killer is used for indoor / outdoor insect control from ants, cockroaches, earwigs and more. Diatomaceous Earth works within 48-hours by contact and ingestion. Contains natural ingredients.
- Active Ingredient: Diatomaceous Earth, Consisting of Silicon Dioxide 85.00% Other Ingredients: 15.00%
- May be applied to growing crops, livestock, food and feed establishments.
- Comes in a 1.3 lbs. Dust Shaker
- KILLS A WIDE VARIETY OF INSECTS - Powerful insecticide that kills ants, cockroaches, earwigs, silverfish, beetles, slugs, millipedes, fleas, bedbugs, grasshoppers, centipedes, and other crawling insects.
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR PESTICIDE - Full strength indoor and outdoor pest control in homes, barns, stables, vegetable and flower gardens.
- QUICK RESULTS - Insects that come in contact with or ingest Diatomaceous Earth will die within 48 hours. Insects cannot become immune to its action.
- CROP AND LIVESTOCK USE - Product can be applied over the top while animals are present, on crops, and stored grain. Always make sure to follow directions listed on the label when applying to crops, livestock, and feed establishments.
- APPLICATION METHODS - Apply the product directly as a dust or mix into a slurry.
For more information on this product including application directions visit bonide.com
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.