Sun Coast American Garden Coarse Perlite (4 cu. ft. or 113 L) helps plants thrive and improves soil structure, keeping it workable for years. This inorganic mineral will produce healthier plants that require less labor and watering.
- Perlite provides aeration and drainage, yet retains and holds substantial amounts of water that it releases when needed.
- The water-holding ability of Perlite also increases the nutrient holding capacity when water-soluble fertilizers are used.
- Can be used by itself, mixed with topsoil or potting soil, or any other sterile media for drip or passive hydroponic systems.
- Lightweight Perlite does not crush fine stems or root systems, making it ideal for growing delicate plants such as lettuce.
- Chemically inert, does not deteriorate and has an essentially neutral pH.
- As Perlite is sterile, it is free of disease, weed seeds and insects.
- Nontoxic, safe and economical to use. One 4 cu. ft. bag will fill approximately 64 one-gallon nursery pots or 8 of our 11 Liter HydroCycle Dutch Buckets (115683), sold separately.
- Ideal For: Commercial and Hobby Hydroponic Growing, Container Growing, Raised Beds, Rooftop Gardening, Propagate Cuttings, Soil Mixes, Lawns, Gardens, Seed Starting, Shrubs, Potting House Plants, Water Conservation in Landscaping, Turf and Grass.
- Made in the USA
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT