- PESTICIDES, HERBICIDES, REPELLENTS
- Natural Bio-Target™ Insect Slug & Snail Killer - A.M. Leonard
Natural Bio-Target™ Insect Slug & Snail Killer - A.M. Leonard
A.M. Leonard Bio-Target™ Insect, Slug & Snail Killer for organic gardening is a natural way to control pesky bugs in your garden, lawn, landscape and greenhouse. The natural active ingredients, iron Phosphate and Spinosad, provide a two-step control for earwigs, cutworms, snails, slugs, ants, and more. Bio-Target™ comes in an easy to apply granular form.
Spinosad is a natural substance derived from a soil bacterium that is toxic to insects. A rum distillery in the Caribbean originally discovered this bacterium, which is now widely used in organic agriculture. Iron phosphate, another organic insecticide, is a compound consisting of phosphorous and oxygen with iron. When ingested, it kills slugs and snails.
Apply at a rate of one pound per 2,000 square feet.
- Active Ingredients: Iron phosphate 0.97%, Spinosad (a mixture of spinosyn A and spinosyn D) 0.07%
- Keep snails off your Bahamian plants naturally!
- No more holey, half-eaten Bougainvillea leaves!
- Use on: Berries, Fruit, Vegetables, Lawns & Turf
For more information including application instructions view the Bio-Target™ Product Label
* Product subject to availability. Price excludes VAT