Natural Disease Shield™ Copper Soap Fungicide - A.M. Leonard™
Do you have a disease growing and spreading in your Bahamas garden? Noticed some discoloration or fungal spots growing on your fruit trees? Perhaps you have some green hairy spots on your rose bushes. Try A.M. Leonard™ Disease Shield™ Copper Soap liquid copper fungicide. It controls plant disease using low concentrations of copper.
A.M. Leonard Disease Shield™ Copper Soap Fungicide is your solution to disease control. Its active ingredient, copper, is a natural disease control method. Copper ions prevent disease pathogens from growing, continually protecting your crops. Once applied, Disease Shield™ begins releasing these ions. Water from your rain or your hose activates residual soap and continues to protect your plants from disease. Mix at a rate of 5.2 ounces of soap per 1 gallon of water.
- Active Ingredient: Copper Oclanoate (Copper Soap) CAS Reg. No. 20543-04-8 10.00%
- Other Ingredients: 90.00%
- Comes in 32 fl. oz. (1 quart) bottle
- For Roses, Labeled Fruits and Labeled Vegetables
* Product subject to availability. Price excludes VAT