- PESTICIDES, HERBICIDES, REPELLENTS
- Natural Selective Iron™ Broadleaf Herbicide - A.M. Leonard
Natural Selective Iron™ Broadleaf Herbicide - A.M. Leonard
Need to control weeds in your Bahamas lawn? A.M. Leonard Selective Iron™ Broadleaf Herbicide for lawns controls weeds, disease, moss, algae, and lichens. It is a natural, mineral-based iron chelate solution, perfect for homeowners to control broadleaf weeds naturally.
Selective Iron™ works by increasing the amount of available iron. Broadleaf weeds (dicotyledons) absorb more iron than grasses, causing oxidative stress in the plant's cells. This stress on the plant cells causes necrosis and eventual death to only your lawn weeds. It controls many species of broadleaf weeds.
This product works quickly and effectively. You will see the weeds die within hours of application. Treated weeds and moss will turn brown or black.
- Active Ingredient: Iron HEDTA (FeHEDTA) 1.50%
- Other Ingredients: 98.50%
- Comes in a 32 fl. oz. (1 quart) ready to use spray bottle
- Kills Weeds, Not Lawns
- Kills weeds down to the root
For more information including application instructions view the Selective Iron™ Product Label
* Product subject to availability. Price excludes VAT