Natural Pyrecan™ Insecticide - A.M Leonard
A.M Leonard Pyrecan™ Insecticide is a ready to use natural insect control method. The two active ingredients, Pyrethrin and Canola Oil, are extremely effective in killing nuisance insects.
Pyrecan™ Insecticide is a compound derived from the Chrysanthemum plant. Pyrecan™ acts by binding to insect's sodium channels and stopping nerve signals. Canola oil, a refined vegetable oil, repels insects by altering the outer layer of the leaf surface and serving as an insect irritant.
Pyrecan™ kills all stages of the insect, from egg to adult. It is great for vegetables, fruits, ornamentals, shrubs, trees and houseplants.
- Active Ingredients: Pyrethrin 0.01%, Canola Oil 1.00%
- Other Ingredients: 98.99%
- This product contains 0.0824 lbs. of canola oil and 0.0008 lbs. of pyrecan per gallon
- Comes in a 32 fl. oz. (1 quart) ready to use spray bottle
For more information including application instructions view the Pyrecan™ Insecticide Product Label
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT