African Marigold, Crackerjack Mix
Known for it's large yellow blossoms, the African Marigold (Tagetes erecta) is a bushy annual boasting huge double flowers, up to 2 - 4" across (5-10 cm) in shades of yellow, orange and white. Flowers bloom from early summer. Both the Marigold flowers and it's leaves are aromatic when brushed. Easy to grow and low maintenance, African marigolds are excellent for beds, containers, or as edging plants.
- SESE Certified Organic Seeds 0.5 g packet
Growing Info: 82 days. Annual. Germination: 70°F, 4-8 days. Full sun. Direct sow or transplant after last frost. Space 8-16” apart.
- Classic marigold. Big, 3-4 in. flowers in shades of yellow, gold, and orange, on 3-4 ft. plants.
- Grows best in full sunlight, in an evenly moist, well drained soils. Light shade is tolerated in hot summer areas. Once growing well the Marigold is very tolerant over droughts.
- Excellent addition to any yard. Perfect along walk-ways and in side gardens and in pots, great on patio's and decks.
- Generally disease and pest free.
* Product subject to availability. Price includes VAT.